What is an E-commerce License in the UAE?
Why do you need an E-commerce License in Dubai?
E-commerce is one of the most booming industries in Dubai. The city offers a great platform for entrepreneurs to start and grow their businesses. Many factors make Dubai an ideal place for e-commerce businesses, such as the city’s infrastructure, legal framework, and proximity to markets in the Middle East and Asia.
There are many benefits to obtaining an e-commerce license in Dubai. For example, it will allow you to:
– Legally operate your business in Dubai.
– Sell products to customers in Dubai.
– Access a wider market.
– Benefit from Dubai’s e-commerce infrastructure.
What is the Process of getting an E-commerce License in Dubai?
The process of getting an E-commerce License in Dubai can be further complicated if you are not familiar with the UAE business environment and the procedures for setting up an E-commerce business. If you’re thinking of setting up an online store in Dubai, make sure you obtain an e-commerce license first. It’s the best way to ensure your business is legal and can operate smoothly.
You need to follow the below steps to get an E-commerce license in Dubai:
- Decide what product or service you’d like to sell.
- Choose the appropriate legal structure.
- Register the company’s trade name and choose a business location.
- Design and develop an E-commerce website/ Application.
- Complete legal procedures and documentation.
- Formal permits, initial certifications, and approvals
- Setting up a corporate bank account
- visa application, etc.
Total Cost of E-commerce License in Dubai?
The process of getting an e-commerce license in the UAE is a complex one, and the costs can vary depending on the type of business you want to register and the Emirates in which you want to register it.
At AGL Business Consultants the initial cost for a dream venture is starting from AED 5,500 for an E-commerce License.
Why AGL Business Consultants Register Your Business In The UAE?
AGL Business Consultants has been delivering trustworthy services to resident and immigrant entrepreneurs for Company formation in Dubai since 2010. We help you to register your business, open a Bank Account, apply for a License, and obtain Insurance. We assist you in preparing Documents, Legal formalities, and Filing.
For business setup in Dubai, Registering your company is a mandatory requirement and the mainstay of the company registration process in Dubai, UAE.
And also we provide:
- Business Setup in Mainland/ Free zone
- PRO Services
- Visa Process
- Local Sponsorship
- Bank Account Opening & more.