How Can I Get A Mainland License in Dubai 2023?
Do you need a Mainland license in Dubai 2023? Then you are at the correct place. When you’re starting a new business or expanding your company in Dubai, there are many important aspects to consider. One of the most crucial choices you will have to make is determining the most ideal location to set up your new business.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a wise destination for many reasons, with Dubai being one of the most favorable places to establish a business. The city has a business-friendly environment, a vibrant economy, zero percent personal and corporate taxes, and plenty of opportunities. Moreover, the recent relaxation of visa rules has made it easier than ever to obtain residency in the UAE.
What Is Mainland License In Dubai?
A mainland license in Dubai allows you to conduct your business activities anywhere within the Dubai emirate. Mainland businesses have 100 % foreign ownership and can be set up as a sole proprietorship, limited liability company, or branch of a foreign company.
The Main Benefits Of A Mainland License Are As Follows:
One of the advantages of having a Mainland License in Dubai is that a company can trade within Dubai and other emirates.
- You have the flexibility to conduct business anywhere in Dubai.
- You can sponsor employees and their families for residency visas.
- You can lease commercial or residential property for your business.
- You can apply for government tenders.
What Are the Steps To Getting A Mainland License In Dubai?
- First, choose a business activity
- Then, choose the legal structure or legal form
- Now you can reserve your company name
- And apply for primary approval
- and also avail the external approvals
- Now you can start the documentation and Paperwork
- and finally rent a space and get EJARI!
Documents Required For Mainland License In Dubai?
- Passport copy
- Entry stamp or Visa page copy
- Passport size photo
How Much Is A Mainland License Cost In Dubai?
The cost of a Mainland License is solely dependent on which area of Dubai you would like to establish your business, type business. The costs would range from AED 15,000 to AED 150,000 p.a. These costs are not accurate and are for exemplary purposes only. The costs are different for a brick-and-mortar company and a Flexi desk. If you plan to take an office along with the mainland license, you’ll have costs related to the office rent, utilities, staff salaries, visa costs and insurance, and a lot more. To get a better understanding of all the costs involved get in touch with AGL Business consultant, we can help you each step of the way, right from obtaining the trade license.
Why Choose AGL For Mainland License in Dubai?
AGL Business Consultants was founded in 2014. We have been working hard to build our brand to best Business Consultants in Dubai. We started out offering Business Consultants in Dubai, UAE. But over time we have expanded our offerings to include Business setup consultants in Dubai, UAE Business consulting, and much more.! Our goal is to provide high-quality service at affordable prices.
- Select the right business name and legal framework for your company. Ensure that the trade name abides by the terms mentioned by the Department of Economic Development and is remarkable. The corporate unit is needed for further proceedings.
- Decide on all the business activities to be included in the trade license.
- Fill in and apply for initial approval.
- Based on the kind of your business activity, get external approvals if needed.
- Arrange all the needed documents such as the Memorandum of Association, and all the sanctioned documents from the relevant government authorities.
- Decide on a business spot and get a tenancy agreement attested by EJARI.
- Present an application to the DED to get the final license
- Make the needed payment for the license, comprising an issuance cost of getting the license.
To get a valid trade license from a Dubai Mainland, the company must present the original documents to the commercial registry at the trade license and commercial registration department.